I’ve been a pretty sporadic blog poster lately. Some of it is because I honestly run out of time during my day. Some of it is because I am putting my social life and school ahead of the blog right now. I feel I must. This is the last time I will see my family and closest friends for months… maybe a year.
So, please have patience with me. Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis, please stick around. I’m going to do my best to post as often as possible, especially when I feel inspiration strike, but I’m also doing the mentally healthy thing right now and I’m living life. I’m living in the moment. I’m allowing myself the time to grow and move into this new life I’m creating. Some days it’s easy and some days, I feel a bit lost. Wonderfully though, I more prepared for this change every day.
In the meantime, check out what I’ve been doing with my loved ones.
My mom and step-dad blew into town this past weekend for a short visit. We ate sushi, we ate a lot of dessert, and we spent some time together as a family. It was nice. Also, check out how cute my mom is in her chic scarves.
I went to New Smyrna Beach with my very wonderful and good friend Melissa and her family. It’s probably the last tan I’ll ever have. Every one take pity on my poor soul.
While in NSB, I fully took advantage of the awesome grub available, the endless amounts of sunshine (with some clouds) and sand, as well as FREE SLURPEE DAY!
Other things have been going on as well, but a lot more randomly. Clockwise from top left:
- Cutest pup named Barkley. I secretly want a Merle Australian Shepherd, but I also want to rescue. Maybe one day when I have a ton of property?
- My future Scrabble board. I am a Scrabble enthusiast. My family stopped playing with me long ago. It was 24 x 24 with giant tiles, it swiveled, it changed my life.
- White Sauce in a bottle. We’re all in trouble now.
- Jesse sent me flowers. My favorite flowers. Sunflowers.
- A client whittled me a wand as a good-bye gift on the day he was discharged. It was really sweet.